Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fearless


I want to thank Michael Hyatt and the people at Thomas Nelson for the advanced copy of Max Lucado's new book, Fearless. I looked forward to reading this book because I had never read one of Lucado's book before.

I was pleased with the 15-chapter book. It is easy reading, but don't let that fool you. Lucado tackles a subject that plagues the lived of almost all of us--fear. The back covers reads:

"Imagine your life, wholly untouched by angst. What if faith, not fear, was your default reaction to threats? If you could hover a fear magnet over your heart and extract every last shaving of dread, insecurity, and doubt, what would remain? Envision a day, just one day, when you could trust more and fear less. Can you imagine your life without fear?"


Lucado does a great job of addressing fear in our lives--what is it, where it come from, and how do we defeat it. I wholeheartedly encouage people to read it and I also look forward to reading more of Lucado's books in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment